This chair has been ergonomically designed with you in mind. Our Adirondack sits deep with a contoured seat and back, for the comfort you would expect in an Adirondack Chair.
- Can be used for residential or commercial use
- Ergonomically designed
- A large selection of fade resistant designer colors
- Heavy 7/8" gauge plastic lumber (1/2" used by competitors)
- All stainless steel hardware
- No painting, No slivers, No Rot
- Completely waterproof
DEPTH - 32" / 81cm
WIDTH - 31" / 79cm
HEIGHT - 41" / 104cm
SEAT HEIGHT - 16" / 41cm
WEIGHT - 58lb / 28.6kg
C.R. Plastic Products Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of ten (10) years of residential use and five (5) years for commercial use starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: